If time comes that you got tired staring at the unending traffic jam. Got bored with the high rise building… Find theme parks unattractive at all… If ever that time comes and you realize that you need more than exquisite cafes and restaurants and luxurious hotel so you could enjoy life, there’s this province which is just an hour and so away from the Metro—Batangas.
Not only does it boasts of the infamous Taal but it offers bunch of thrilling activities!
Are you ready to live the city life for a while and enjoy the precious gems that await you in the province, which is loved by Batangeños?
Here are some of the things that you shouldn’t miss to do when traveling in Batangas!
1. Explore Batangas unspoilt beaches!
2. Flex those muscles and go on a hiking!
3. Row a boat to the majestic Taal Volcano and appreciate the beauty of nature.
4. Make friends with the sea and enjoy water activities!
5. Of course travel wouldn’t be complete without buying for some pasalubong!
You can also refer to these articles: