We are lucky cause we are living in a country that is full of captivating waterfalls, refreshing forests, and stunning beaches. We have places to visit when we are tired of hearing the noise of numerous vehicles stuck in a traffic jam, when we are tired of looking at the same old buildings, and when we just want to escape from the city.
Take a look at these inspiring places in the Philippines where you can get closer to nature.
1. Relax, refresh, and reconnect with nature at the ever beautiful Mt. Pinatubo.
image credit: IG / @mikeeteng
2. Take a plunge into the refreshing waters of Cambugahay Falls, Siquijor.
image credit: IG / @i.am.pusangkalye
3. Get close to nature and adorable animals in Calauit Island, Palawan.
image credit: IG / @iamsuperjonar
4. Mt. Pico de Loro is another beautiful place to spend time alone or with some friends. Climb and admire the beauty of nature.
image credit: Travel Tropa
5. Get a glimpse of the breathtaking sunset on Mt. Pulag. A little piece of heaven!
image credit: feelfreetravelservicesphilippines
6. Take a walk on the smooth white beach with powdery sand in Malalison Island, Culasi, Antique.
image credit: fromseatosummit
7. Fill your eyes with refreshing scenery at Sambawan Island, Leyte
image credit: IG / @magilpiastro
8. Fall in love with the exceptional beauty of Mount Mayon.
image credit: IG / @iboboy59
9. Dip into the waters of the magnificent Kayangan Lake in Coron.
image credit: IG / @hofwayround
10. Unwind and have some “me time” at Bantayan Island, Cebu.
image credit: IG / @koi1965