Who says you always need some bills tucked into your wallet and coins in your pockets to enjoy?
In contrast with the saying “There’s no such thing as free lunch”, here are some activities that you can certainly do for FREE in Manila!
1. Enjoy a long walk around Intramuros
2. Watch film screening at UP Institute and/or Cinematheque Centre Manila
3. Chill and watch the sunset at Manila Bay
4. Have a slice of art and history at National Museum
5. Go biking at acad oval in UP Diliman
6. Fall in love with firework display at the Mall of Asia in Pasay (every Fridays and Saturdays)
7. Delight your eyes with fabulous lights and music fountain at the Rizal Park
*Schedule: Mon-Sun, 6:00am – 8:00am; Mon-Thu, 6:00pm – 10:00pm; Fri-Sun, 6:00pm – 12:00mn