With its unique Grecian architecture that looks like one of Greece’s most renowned ancient ruins, no wonder Fortune Island is becoming a favorite weekend getaway. Fortune Island is dubbed as the Greece of the Philippines. It is a resort island located about 14 kilometers off the coast of Nasugbu, Batangas. But aside from feasting your eyes with its remarkable beauty, there are plenty of fun things you can do here with the squad, or alone. There’s nothing wrong about having some “me” time, right?
1. Feel like a god/goddess, while taking some photographs at the Parthenon version of the Philippines.
Image Credit: FB / Indochina Strings Philippines
2. Since Fortune Island has exquisite rock formations, don’t miss to try cliff diving with the gang!
Image Credit: FB / Discover MNL
3. Explore the underwater beauty of the island by means of scuba diving!
Image Credit: FB / WindowSeat.ph
4. Admire the beauty of the place while taking a walk in the white sand beach.
Image Credit: FB / Jaicen Rosales
5. Enjoy watching the picture-perfect view of the sunset with your loved one.
Image Credit: FB / Geeyo Bonuan Photo
6. Spend a night and camp on this glorious island with your best buddies!
Image Credit: FB / pineapplepies