Instead of procrastinating at home wasting another day in 2017, why not go camping? I mean, it can give you the chance to literally do nothing for a whole day or longer. But in a tent, and in a refreshing environment away from the noise and pollution of the busy city.
Wanna give it a try? Go get your camping gear ready and visit these places where you can escape the hectic city life!
1. Appreciate the Mother Nature at Calaguas, Camarines Norte.
This hidden gem is located at Mahabang Buhangin, Vinzons, Luzon that offers crystal clear water and white sand. Watch the million little stars in the sky as the night comes. A memorable camping with your barkada is guaranteed.
2. Get out there and pitch that tent at Palaui Island in Cagayan Valley.
This captivating island boasts rich marine life, magnificent mountains and powdery white sand. This paradise is also perfect for soul-searching.
3. Unfold your sleeping bag and get closer to nature at Nagsasa Cove, Zambales.
Situated in Pundaquit, Zambales, this majestic cove is an ideal camping site where campers can have some time alone or quality time with friends while admiring the beauty of nature. You can also trek and snorkel here if exhilarating activities are your game.
4. Be captivated by the breathtaking view of Mount Pinatubo’s crater lake.
Yep, one of its major attractions is its crater lake which you can reach by riding in a 4×4. Visit this place if you want to experience more than just a simple camping.
5. Sleep under the stars at Subic Beach and Tikling Island in Sorsogon.
The beauty of this place might make you fall back in love with the great outdoors! Aside from cooking meals over an open fire and admiring the scenic view, you can have a great time snorkeling, swimming and yes, pigging out!