When was the last time you let your eyes admire the romantic, inspiring, and utterly beautiful changing color of the skies when the sun sets? Take a deep breath and look at these mesmerizing photos of sunsets in the Philippines that can relax and inspire you.
1. Watch as the sun kisses the sea in Manila Bay.
2. Admire the beautiful sunset in El Nido, Palawan and let it help you forget your worries about life.
3. Slow down time by gazing out into the vast, color-soaked sky in Isla Gigantes.
4. Put your phones in your pocket and fill your eyes with the spectacular sunset in Bantayan Island.
5. The captivating sunset of San Juan, La Union will make you stop whatever you’re doing and appreciate the moment.
6. Isn’t the spectacular sunset in Coron inspiring?
7. Say goodnight to the fascinating sunset of Guimaras.
8. You will never regret seeing the breathtaking sunset of Saud, Ilocos Norte.
9. The sunset of Mount Kanlaon will make you more grateful for the earth.
10. And, the ever beautiful sunset of Bacolod City. This can be your little piece of heaven.